Need insurance in Martensville?
Sit back, relax, and let’s get you insured
Get a Quote Online
Purchase your policy online 24/7.
Forward your policy from your inbox to your landlord, lawyer or mortgage broker.
We’re here from 9 – 5 CST (Sask).
Pay with credit or debit card annually or monthly.
Get insured now
Quickly, Easily, Online
HOW DO WE HELP WITH CHOOSING THE RIGHT INSURANCE FOR YOU?
At Mello Insurance, we want you to have the best insurance protection at the best price, delivered the most convenient way. We have 3 convenient packages for you to choose from, Practical, Popular and Premium. When buying tenant or condo insurance, the best place to start understanding which package to choose is your belongings. When you look at all of your belongings and you were to add up what it would cost if you were to buy them all brand new today, that should be the amount of insurance you would want to purchase for your belongings. If this amount is not in one of our packages it is super easy to just increase that amount by either: a click of the mouse or the swipe of your finger on your phone. Mello Insurance also has simple options for adding high value bikes, jewelry, fine arts, etc. Home/Tenant/Renter insurance is not mandatory in Saskatchewan. Although there are many landlords or mortgage companies that require you to have it on the day you move into your new place. Even if your landlord does not require you to have insurance or your mortgage is paid off, it is still in your best interest to purchase it.
When purchasing your home insurance, our platform uses collected data of your location to calculate the replacement cost value of your home. With that information, we can quote your home insurance to include “Guaranteed Replacement Cost” coverage. This coverage gives you peace of mind, knowing your home is fully covered, even if the cost to rebuild your home six months into the policy term, is higher than what you are currently insured for. If you have questions on this, check out this video.
INSURANCE RISKS FOR HOMEOWNERS & RENTERS IN MARTENSVILLE, SASKATCHEWAN
- Fire – Fires are extremely easy to get started. The simplest thing, such as a cigarette or candle burning in your home can easily become a catastrophic loss. With the awfully dry summers in Martensville, grass fires can start in an instance and spread at a rapid pace.
- Sewer Back-Up – This is never a subject anyone wants to talk about. However, sewer back-ups happen more often than we would like to admit. Toilets get plugged and can make such a huge mess. With Mello Insurance, we automatically include Sewer Back-up in our packages.
- Flood – This is a deceiving peril, as you may not know you are in danger. Please check your sump pumps, ground water, drainage, elevation and slope to make sure you have every preventative measure in place to avoid this type of disaster.
- Theft – Having your personal property stolen can be devastating and heartbreaking. Mello Insurance has you covered for theft of your property, ask us about how you can add your high-end jewellery to your policy.
- Liability – Accidents happen all over the world. Luckily your personal liability insurance follows you to the ends of the earth. Liability insurance will cover you if you are negligent and damage someone else’s property: such as the building you are renting – whether it’s a home, apartment or townhouse you are renting.
WHY CHOOSE MARTENSVILLE TO LIVE IN?
The booming city of Martensville is just a short 10-minute drive from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. As you drive into Martensville you will be welcomed by several restaurants, grocery stores, hotels and many more businesses conveniently located adjacent to Highway 12. Martensville has quite a list of attractions to visit. Such as the Wyant Group Raceway!!! I mean who doesn’t like speed and fresh air? The Wyant Group Speedway is just a short distance from the Canalta hotel and not far from the Martensville Aquatic Centre. The Martensville Aquatic Centre is equipped with three water slides; a concession, and more; it is undeniably a fun filled facility for all ages.
Martensville has many opportunities for young children to learn and grow with their highly recommended preschools and elementary schools. Martensville’s High School – “Home of the Royals” is their grade 9 – 12 school. Drama, choir, golf, football, and basketball are a few of the many extra-curricular activities offered at the Martensville High School. There is over 7km of paved pathway winding through Martensville, connecting the north and south edges of the city. These pathways are enjoyed by individuals on roller blades, skateboards, bicycles, and anyone else who just wants to take in the outdoors. Chiropractic, optometry, dentistry, massage, and a medical clinic are some of the top notch health services Martensville has to offer. On top of the health services Martensville has 5 churches, fire hall, and RCMP services as well.