Need insurance in Prince Albert?
Sit back, relax, and let’s get you insured
Get a Quote Online
Purchase your policy online 24/7.
Forward your policy from your inbox to your landlord, lawyer or mortgage broker.
We’re here from 9 – 5 CST (Sask).
Pay with credit or debit card annually or monthly.
Get insured now
Quickly, Easily, Online
How do we help with choosing the right insurance for you?
At Mello Insurance, we want you to have the best insurance protection at the best price, delivered the most convenient way. We have 3 convenient packages for you to choose from, Practical, Popular and Premium. The best place to start for knowing which package to choose is your belongings. When you look at all of your belongings and you were to add up what it would cost if you were to buy them all brand new today, that should be the amount of insurance you would want to purchase for your belongings. If this amount is not in one of our packages it is super easy to just increase that amount by either: a click of the mouse or the swipe of your finger on your phone. Mello Insurance also has simple options for adding high value bikes, jewelry, fine arts, etc. Home/Tenant/Renter insurance is not mandatory in Saskatchewan. Although there are many landlords or mortgage companies that require you to have it on the day you move into your new place. Even if your landlord does not require you to have insurance or your mortgage is paid off, it is still in your best interest to purchase it.
Insurance Risks for Homeowners & Renters in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
- Fire – Fires are extremely easy to get started. The simplest thing, such as a cigarette or candle burning in your home can easily become a catastrophic loss. With the awfully dry summers in Prince Albert, grass fires can start in an instance and spread at a rapid pace.
- Sewer Back-Up – This is never a subject anyone wants to talk about. However, sewer back-ups happen more often than we would like to admit. Toilets get plugged and can make such a huge mess. With Mello Insurance, we automatically include Sewer Back-up in our packages.
- Flood – This is a deceiving peril, as you may not know you are in danger. Please check your sump pumps, ground water, drainage, elevation and slope to make sure you have every preventative measure in place to avoid this type of disaster.
- Theft – Having your personal property stolen can be devastating and heartbreaking. Mello Insurance has you covered for theft of your property, ask us about how you can add your high-end jewellery to your policy.
- Liability – Accidents happen all over the world. Luckily your personal liability insurance follows you to the ends of the earth. Liability insurance will cover you if you are negligent and damage someone else’s property: such as the building you are renting – whether it’s a home, apartment or townhouse you are renting.
Why choose Prince Albert to live in?
The beautiful city of Prince Albert is located approximately 140 kilometres north of Saskatoon. Prince Albert is known as the gateway to the north. This is because Prince Albert is one of the last cities you drive through before you enter the endless amount of breathtaking northern Saskatchewan Lakes.
Looking for some entertainment? If you are up for a good time, Northern Lights Casino is the place to be for a fun night out. Northern Lights Casino includes fine dining and talented entertainment for the crowds to enjoy. The Prince Albert Raiders are fierce competitors in the WHL. There are many hockey idols that live right in Prince Albert.
Prince Albert high schools are known as the schools to beat in many sports, especially volleyball. As you drive north towards the Diefenbaker Bridge in Prince Albert you will see the iconic wolf standing proudly outside of The Mann Art Gallery. Once you cross the Diefenbaker Bridge travelling north, you are only 60 minutes from the magnificent Prince Albert National Park and Lake Waskesiu. Prince Albert has an endless list of restaurants to enjoy, from dining in to take out to drive through.