Need insurance in Warman?
Sit back, relax, and let’s get you insured
Get a Quote Online
Purchase your policy online 24/7.
Forward your policy from your inbox to your landlord, lawyer or mortgage broker.
We’re here from 9 – 5 CST (Sask).
Pay with credit or debit card annually or monthly.
Get insured now
Quickly, Easily, Online
HOW DO WE HELP WITH CHOOSING THE RIGHT INSURANCE FOR YOU?
At Mello Insurance, we want you to have the best insurance protection at the best price, delivered the most convenient way. We have 3 convenient packages for you to choose from, Practical, Popular and Premium. When buying tenant or condo insurance, the best place to start understanding which package to choose is your belongings. When you look at all of your belongings and you were to add up what it would cost if you were to buy them all brand new today, that should be the amount of insurance you would want to purchase for your belongings. If this amount is not in one of our packages it is super easy to just increase that amount by either: a click of the mouse or the swipe of your finger on your phone. Mello Insurance also has simple options for adding high value bikes, jewelry, fine arts, etc. Home/Tenant/Renter insurance is not mandatory in Saskatchewan. Although there are many landlords or mortgage companies that require you to have it on the day you move into your new place. Even if your landlord does not require you to have insurance or your mortgage is paid off, it is still in your best interest to purchase it.
When purchasing your home insurance, our platform uses collected data of your location to calculate the replacement cost value of your home. With that information, we can quote your home insurance to include “Guaranteed Replacement Cost” coverage. This coverage gives you peace of mind, knowing your home is fully covered, even if the cost to rebuild your home six months into the policy term, is higher than what you are currently insured for. If you have questions on this, check out this video.
INSURANCE RISKS FOR HOMEOWNERS & RENTERS IN WARMAN, SASKATCHEWAN
- Fire – Fires are extremely easy to get started. The simplest thing, such as a cigarette or candle burning in your home can easily become a catastrophic loss. With the awfully dry summers in Warman, grass fires can start in an instance and spread at a rapid pace.
- Sewer Back-Up – This is never a subject anyone wants to talk about. However, sewer back-ups happen more often than we would like to admit. Toilets get plugged and can make such a huge mess. With Mello Insurance, we automatically include Sewer Back-up in our packages.
- Flood – This is a deceiving peril, as you may not know you are in danger. Please check your sump pumps, ground water, drainage, elevation and slope to make sure you have every preventative measure in place to avoid this type of disaster.
- Theft – Having your personal property stolen can be devastating and heartbreaking. Mello Insurance has you covered for theft of your property, ask us about how you can add your high-end jewellery to your policy.
- Liability – Accidents happen all over the world. Luckily your personal liability insurance follows you to the ends of the earth. Liability insurance will cover you if you are negligent and damage someone else’s property: such as the building you are renting – whether it’s a home, apartment or townhouse you are renting.
WHY CHOOSE WARMAN TO LIVE IN?
Warman, Saskatchewan, located less than 15 minutes away from Saskatoon, is a vibrant city, and is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. Warman has so much to offer, including: The Legends Golf Course, which is known as Saskatchewan’s premium golf destination as it has hosted some very elite golf tournaments. Right in the heart of Warman there is a world class BMX Track. Kids and adults can join the Diamond BMX Club and have the time of their lives ripping up the track. The Legends Centre is a remarkable building that has a wide range of options for all ages. The Legends Centre is open year-round and includes an arena, delicious restaurants, two large gymnasiums (6 courts), board roams, and the list goes on and on, with many businesses located in, and adjacent, to the Centre.
Looking for a restaurant? Warman has many choices for you to choose from, either eat in, drive thru or pick up; there is definitely no shortage of restaurants in Warman. Leopold’s Tavern, Tosh’s, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Tim Horton’s, Wagon Wheel and Thomas the Cook to name a few.
If you are renovating your home, building new or just need a trinket or two, Warman Home Centre is where you would want to go. Warman Home Centre has everything that’s in its name and more, the store is a large centre but comes with a home- grown feel inside with the exceptional service. Recently, Zak’s Home Hardware was also built which includes more hardware and homeware.
Education for your kids? The new Traditions schools (Catholic & Public) are great new elementary schools available for your kids. All the schools in Warman are very popular due to the endless amount of opportunities that are given to their students. Football, Volleyball & Soccer sports are very competitive and the academic programs are great as well. Great Plains College is also a great stop for those considering post-secondary education.
For those who are considering a great urban community, with exceptional amenities and a small town feel, then Warman is the place for you. Between the green spaces, parks, rinks, skate parks, ponds, and endless programs the city and fire department put on, there are countless activities for you and your family to partake in.